• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by RezaHussain

  1. R

    Case building

    Google atx spec, then click on atx form factor. :)
  2. R

    M5 Standoffs, male M4-.7

    Go to mouser then go to their chat page, and chat with a tech support. You can ask them to find you the part in their store.
  3. R

    Shouldve listened to you guys - Razer keyboard gone

    You should try out the tenkeyless, I switched and never looked back.
  4. R

    Why did Apple pull the optical drives from mini?

    I look forward to a day when I can rely on digital distribution :)
  5. R

    Recommend me a development Mac

    Another vote for the mini, make sure you have a 7200rpm hd and enough ram. I'm using the 2009 mac mini for development atm.
  6. R

    Bitfenix Shinobi Window Case

    Yeah, plus it looks more uniform.
  7. R

    iPhone 5 release date at Verizon

    I remember when 8MP cameras were huge.
  8. R

    Bitfenix Shinobi Window Case

    Why can't they just make all those hard drive bays 5.25 bays.. :\
Back
Top