Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I was pleased with the FPW2405 when it arrived in comparison to my old 21" pro-grade Trinitron. However a few months after it arrived my wife decided to hold it hostage (use it for her work on her PC) and so I ended up going back to the old CRT connected to my PC.
From having seen both, I...