• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Retroactive

  1. R

    The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is Too Damn High! @ [H]

    What we really need is a comparison of price vs. performance over time; similar, with what the [H] already does with heat sinks (price vs cooling efficiency vs unit/manufacturer). That would be telling whether we are getting more for our money or not and that would be a very worthwhile...
  2. R

    Amazon Stops Selling Hair Dryer after Woman Discovers It Shoots Fire

    Can I attach this to my AR-15 along with my chainsaw bayonet?
  3. R

    The Top 5 Best Overclocking CPUs of All Time @ [H]

    Shit, that Celeron 300A brings back memories. When I saw the link for the article, I thought that the Celeron had to be #1. That was a huge overclock. That was also when I started reading the [H], daily....along with voodoo extreme - remember that site? Damn, I feel old.
  4. R

    It's BIG and WHITE and a Kilowatt - CORSAIR and HARDOCP PUT IT IN FOR FREE

    This will go nicely with the Corsair DDR4-3200 limited edition sticks that I just purchased.
  5. R

    There's a Weird Problem with the New Raspberry Pi Computer

    Well known phenomena with poorly shielded solid state electronics. Because of RFI/EMI issues, there are places I cannot take my digital camera at the Nukes I work at. I would hate to be the cause of the China Syndrome.:eek:
  6. R

    Uncorking Champagne With A .50 Cal

    Yeah, I was trash talking a bit. ;) With a properly sighted EOtech holoscope (love this sight!!) mounted on my Ruger SR-556E, I can lay down a tight pattern at 150 feet (pretty much shooting out the bulls-eye) and still reasonably tight at 100 yards (1.5 - 2 inch pattern). I'll confess to...
  7. R

    Uncorking Champagne With A .50 Cal

    It would have been much more impressive if the 50 cal held free standing instead of resting on a table with a bipod. As far as I am concerned he should have shaved that cork the 1st time out with such a stable and comfortable shooting setup. Three shots was a waste of Champaign and crappy...
  8. R

    How To Tap A Keg With Det Cord

    Heathens must drink wine coolers. What a waste. :rolleyes:
  9. R

    2% Of The U.S. Still Uses AOL

    <At the AOL Anonymous meeting> Hi, I'm Retro. Hello Retro I've been using AOL since 1992 when it was a GEOS application. I can't bring myself to give it up. I've had the same email address for so long. Do you think this could be a record? Could I have the oldest continuously used...
  10. R

    Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

    Good componentry. Well built.
  11. R

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    Fast and stable. And great customer support and they also honor their rebates. A class company.
  12. R

    Anonymous Leaks 10,000 ‘Top Secret’ Iranian Gov’t Emails

    Cool, I am going to start sending all my spam for erectile dysfunction drugs,dating services and lotto winnings to the Iranian elites. They actually may appreciate it. I know I will have fun.:D
  13. R

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I need one or two of these cards as my cross-fired 6970s are too slow - nede moir pwer!!:eek:
  14. R

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    ...if it kicks my Corsair H70 buttocks, I will like that a lot. The H70 is a fine cooler - I'd love to put these two in a head to head comparo.
  15. R

    3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

    The modular drive bays look to be pretty convenient for adding/removing drives. Convenience is always a good thing. Good luck to all.
Back
Top