Recent content by Retaliation

  1. R

    5.1 will not work

    Ah, I see, thanks for the education. My speakers have the upmix button but it never seemed to sound as good as it did with the setting I used in winxp for all 5 speakers so I never used it. Guess that's what I'll use from now on.
  2. R

    5.1 will not work

    I understand that it's not true 5.1 but shouldn't it give me the option to have a fake surround sound with music?
  3. R

    5.1 will not work

    mp3's, avi's, and cod4. All of which should be spitting out in 5.1 just like they did when I had XP running.
  4. R

    5.1 will not work

    I have vista ultimate 64 installed and was using the HD onboard sound that's on the asus m3n78 pro board. Oddly enough I could set the computer to 5.1 sound, and test the configuration, and everything would make the correct sounds out of the right speakers, but I couldn't get any programs to...
Back
Top