Recent content by retali8

  1. R

    California Targets Kindle Lab in Amazon Tax Spat

    Texas would be perfect :D
  2. R

    Crapping my pants - 8 dead drives, ftw?!

    I agree with tricky...I was about to say either your raid card or backplane
  3. R

    Look what I walked into....

    this is actually not that bad.
  4. R

    Ripping to Iso vs Folder

    I do all ISO :D
  5. R

    Network pics thread

    Does that printer have a swing arm? It kind of looks like a 4200 or 4300 series printer.
  6. R

    Damaged goods in cross trade, how to handle?

    I almost want to say he is scamming you because the package doesn't even appear as if he sent his when directed to do so.
  7. R

    Post Your Connection Speed

    For $180 my line better be symmetrical. However, nice download speeds.
  8. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    it could be a beta
  9. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    malware bytes blocked your site Rokodo :(
  10. R

    Network pics thread

    Who makes the enclosures. Sweet setup man!
  11. R

    WoW: Cataclsym, anyone else bored and not feeling it ?

    I deactivated my account last week. It is boring and has become repetitive far to much for me to handle.
  12. R

    i7-2600k

    You need to verify your running a 64bit operating system like Danny said above.
  13. R

    Microsoft A+... any value whatsoever?

    A+ is a beginner cert but if you want to get an IT job I would get it. If you plan on working on IBM computers...it is actually a requirement for warranty reimbursement. Just get it!
  14. R

    Hording gone right?

    that is amazing! I salivate with envy!
  15. R

    P2P Subpoena

    if it wasn't you...get a lawyer and if the isp releases your info counter sue.
Back
Top