Recent content by rephormat

  1. R

    Which CPU?

    Could you give me some examples of the games utilizing multi-cores as high as 3+? I'm curious because I just purchased a Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2Ghz. I didn't think the cores would really matter in gaming since much of the graphics is off-loaded to the GPU. My big games right now are...
  2. R

    Iphone shenanigans

    I second this. Apple hardware is usually tied to the serial number not necessarily to the owner. Apple will usually replace without any difficulties UNLESS there is water damage. Indicated by the "water submersion stickers" on the inside of the phone. If there is water damage they will usually...
  3. R

    FS/FT: Emachines m6810 + extra battery + extended warranty

    Nice to see an aggie on here. Your close by which would make the sell easier on both of us. I sent you an e-mail on the subject. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks again.
  4. R

    X700 Pro vs X800 XL on 4X AGP

    What do you mean getting maxed out?? Could the "stuttering" be a result of only a 4X AGP?? Would it do me any good to upgrade to an X800 XL??
  5. R

    X700 Pro vs X800 XL on 4X AGP

    I received an ATI Radeon X700 Pro for Christmas from my parents. (Thanks mom and dad) I installed radeon and updated all software and drivers, but I noticed that there are some "stutters" in gameplay for Doom 3. I have the settings @ 1024x768, High Quality, Everything on in Advanced settings...
Back
Top