Recent content by Relleum

  1. R

    LG AH-IPS + 120hz + Thunderbolt + no AG or bust

    5 Years? You think it will take that long? Quit that crazy talk -- it's getting me depressed. There's one thing that I would compromise on, and that is 120hz. I could do 90hz, or something that IPS can handle. But *NOT* 60z. I want smooth scrolling and a mouse cursor that doesnt look...
  2. R

    LG AH-IPS + 120hz + Thunderbolt + no AG or bust

    I have made an executive decision. Until I can get at least two 27" LG's AH-IPS, running at 120hz and daisy-chained using thunderbolt with minimal AG coating, I am not ordering sheaaattt. That's right. F%!& Samsung PLS, F%!& basically everything on the market right now. We are practically...
  3. R

    Just ordered Ceton InfiniTV 4.

    I still don't see anywhere that Remote Potato HD works as a remote control for the main output. Right now I'm using RemoteKitten, but it's not intuitive enough to be a permanent solution. There's an app called Meteor for Windows Phone 7, and that seems like the perfect app to control WMC. I...
  4. R

    Just ordered Ceton InfiniTV 4.

    My Ceton InfiniTV arrived today. I am wondering if there's any application out there that would allow me to control Windows Media Center from my iPad, rather than using the mouse/keyboard or a WMC remote. I've seen Remote Potato HD, and that would be great if it could actually be used as just a...
  5. R

    WHS and WMC in a single box?

    I too want the holy grail of WHS and WMC on the same box, and turned to Hyper-V as a potential solution. My goal is to use a Ceton InfiniTV tuner with Windows Media Center, and then have Windows Home Server 2011 for backups and other server duties. I don't have the InfiniTV yet, but I feel...
  6. R

    WHS and WMC in a single box?

    How far did you get with this setup?
  7. R

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Do you think it's possible to fit the custom Asus 6950 DirectCU II in there? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121431 I'm looking for the quietest 6950 to pair with the FT03, and tweaktown seems to have crowned it champion...
  8. R

    Mac Pro case

    Again, it is tough to believe you cannot make a bad ass all-aluminum case when so many around you are doing it. And I don't understand why you think that a sexier, lighter weight case isn't enough reason to make one. Apple sells products like crazy, and part of it is because of their simple...
  9. R

    Mac Pro case

    Again, it is *not* cost prohibitive because Lian Li makes money in the all-aluminum case market. I think that if Corsair made an aluminum case that competed with Lian Li offerings, it would be well received. Making a case at the same level as the Mac Pro is understandably cost prohibitive...
  10. R

    Mac Pro case

    Dear Redbeard, Please make an all-aluminum case that competes with the high end Lian Li offerings. If they can make cases at the < $350 pricepoint, then you guys can surely put out a better product (more attention to detail; sexier design). I am waiting to give you my money, and I'll buy your...
Back
Top