• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rekabffej

  1. R

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Yes, you can definitely hook up a PS3 without any bluray copy protection problems. I use an HDFury version 1 blue for this very purpose and it works wonderfully. You can get one from monoprice.com for a reasonable $60 (I payed over $100 for mine before monoprice carried them : (
  2. R

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I have not been able to compare the two products (I own the original HDfury), however, IMHO the original should be good enough if you want it for a PS3. Most of the improvements with the new product are not an issue when using the PS3. For example, the HDfury2 upscales the colorspace, but the...
  3. R

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Mathesar, I hope your monitor lasts. I recently purchased an fw900 on ebay and have not yet experienced any noises like what you have described, but I am also worried that this wonderful monitor's days are numbered. I noticed in one of your much earlier posts that you use your gamecube via VGA...
  4. R

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I use the HDfury with my fw900 with my PS3 and it works very well. It essentially looks the same as if you were using HDMI. I do not have the power cord for the HDfury, and I would be very interested to know if this makes any noticeable difference in image quality (I don't see how it could get...
  5. R

    My Soyo Topaz S review ($300 24 inch LCD from office max)

    Never mind...No HDCP :(
  6. R

    My Soyo Topaz S review ($300 24 inch LCD from office max)

    Anyone have a PS3 hooked up to this via an HDMI to DVI cable? Does this monitor have 1:1 pixel mapping or aspect ratio settings? Thanks in advance!
  7. R

    LG L246W

    Where did you find it for $430? Does anyone have pictures of using a PS3 on this monitor? Is there overscan with 1080P using HDMI? Thanks
  8. R

    Odd question... motion sickness.

    I experience motion sickness with most FPS to the point which the become unplayable. Most of the time, I start to feel sick soon after playing, however, with the Resistance: Fall of Man demo that I downloaded, I felt fine until after I had finished playing. I have never felt so sick from...
Back
Top