• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by reg_pfj

  1. R

    So whaddya do with a used CRT?

    I worked at a TV repair shop for a while and a guy there would blow up old CRTs. He'd break the neck off the tube and spray a flammable aerosol in there for a few seconds. Then he'd light it and the damn thing BLEW UP. :eek: He did it to a dead 36" sony tv when I was around and it was like a...
  2. R

    FS Aopen mobo Slot A/ memory DDr 266/400 dual/many more

    I've sent you a private message.
  3. R

    Fx60-7800gtx Sli + More

    what wbs are you using on the 7800 gtx's? What size are the barbs?
  4. R

    What limitation when hooking up PC to regular CRT HDTV with S-video?

    it depends on the tv. I have a dvr with a 6200 agp, and the svideo interface on my toshiba 32hfx72 (older 4x3 32" crt hdtv) looks fine to me. I wouldn't have believed it before I tried it, but in my situation, the TV supports 640x480, 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 over the s video connection...
  5. R

    FS: Cheap FX-55

    good morning bump. That cat looks comfortable, Northerner.
  6. R

    FS: Cheap FX-55

    TTT :)
  7. R

    FS/FT: Asus 7800gtx TOP *Limited Edition*

    fancy card bump
  8. R

    FS: 165,Sapphire x800 gt02, 6600 GT AGP

    TTT wish I had more needs.
  9. R

    FS: Warrior's For sale Thread

    nice variety of wares. Bump
  10. R

    FS: Swiftech MCW50 (black)

    Is that the hardware for FX nvidias? bump
Back
Top