• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by reducereuserecycle

  1. R

    Not sure if my PSU is sufficient for 9600gt

    I guess next question would be, is it enough to SLI 9600gt? Its something i might do later down the road.
  2. R

    Not sure if my PSU is sufficient for 9600gt

    I ordered it 2 days ago, hehe, I just needed confirmation from you gurus
  3. R

    Not sure if my PSU is sufficient for 9600gt

    I have an antec neohe 550 watt: http://www.techaddicts.net/reviews/neohe550/neohe550.html Is this good enough for the 9600gt? System specs: e6600 evga 680i audigy x-fi xtrememusic corsair dominator 8500 thermaltake big typhoon 3x 160 gb seagates in raid 5
  4. R

    NVIDIA nForce 680i Chipset Problems

    Has anyone seen this before? If so, what steps were taken to correct it? I flashed to the new beta bios btw.
  5. R

    NVIDIA nForce 680i Chipset Problems

    I just experienced a raid error for the first time when I was copying files from my external. I have the 8500c5d running at stock settings, and its been working fine up until then
  6. R

    Some 8500C5D issues with 680i

    did you manually set the timings and voltage yourself? for some users, the timings don't default properly when installed the first time. If its set on auto and the timings are correct, I would do manual changes anyway
  7. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    My 8500C5d modules came in yesterday, they work flawlessly on my 680i
  8. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    Redbeard, what shipping method will you use when sending the new modules?
  9. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    Well, yes, I didn't know about this whole promo deal, and sent my rebate in last week. Rebeard, is there a deadline for this program? I plan on mailing my modules in tomorrow.
  10. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    thats exactly what I'm saying, if you do the trade up program you still get the rebate, if you don't...you still get the rebate....
  11. R

    1GB or 2GB for Vista on 680i?

    Just to give you an idea of Vista Ultimate and how much resources it took, I was at 30% memory usage (out of 2gb) after boot up.
  12. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    Yes, you do actually. You pay the difference in price between the 6400 and 8500.
  13. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    Thanks for the quick response, your customer service is excellent, keep up the good work.
  14. R

    Corsair 6400C4D Promos - What we do, how we do it, and our offer

    I have a pair of 6400c4d that I bought over 2 weeks ago, but I already sent in the rebate, how would that work now? It was part of the 680i deal on newegg. I still have my invoice, would I still be able to swap it for the 8500?
  15. R

    Did I get a good e6600? (week 30)

    mines a 31b, i bought it around 2 weeks ago
Back
Top