• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Redronn

  1. R

    Abit IP35-E & Q9550 - PC boots but the screen is blank

    Why should I be on v17? I've Googled a lot on this mobo&ram combo, and everywhere it says you need the beta driver of v18. EDIT: I bought a used ASUS P5Q board. Problem solved! :) Damn you Abit, I hope you go bankruptt!! Oh wait... (jk, Abit was great)
  2. R

    Abit IP35-E & Q9550 - PC boots but the screen is blank

    I have an Antec Earthwatts 500W psu. Rest of my PC: Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2.83Ghz Memory: 4GB Kingston 800Mhz DDR2 RAM Hard Drive: 320GB & 1TB Samsung Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 460 DirectCU 1GB Motherboard: Abit IP35-E Problem is the Abit P35 boards are know to have issues...
  3. R

    Abit IP35-E & Q9550 - PC boots but the screen is blank

    I just updated my bios to the correct beta bios that is needed to run this CPU on my board. My PC boots, but there is no POST beep, and the screen is black. I also tested with my old C2D CPU, and it works with that one, so there's nothing wrong with my mobo. Resetting CMOS didn't help. How do...
  4. R

    Abit IP35-E & Q9550 - PC boots but the screen is black

    I just updated my bios to the correct beta bios that is needed to run this CPU on my board. My PC boots, but there is no POST beep, and the screen is black. I also tested with my old C2D CPU, and it works with that one, so there's nothing wrong with my mobo. How do I fix this? EDIT...
Back
Top