• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Redna

  1. R

    Need help selecting the right raid controller

    Hi! I need some help selecting a reasonable 4-port raid controller for my workstation. I´m using a Supermicro X8SAX which offers a free x16 PCIe slot in a Supermicro SC733TQ-665B case with 4x SAS/SATA backplane. My current onboard raid 1 is too slow. I don´t want to use raid 5/6, raid 1/10 is...
Back
Top