• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by redice

  1. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    ^^ wow, very expensive still
  2. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    Wanted to try something different, and was very intrigued on the 90 degree MB. Yeah I was contemplating getting a SSD also, but just wasn't to thrilled about the size to cost ratio.
  3. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    OK just ordered my parts..here is my final build. Will post pics of the install when I get them! Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz - 229.99 EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 - 299.99 OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 - 119.99 EVGA 01G-P3-1285-AR GeForce GTX 285 SC Edition - 349.99...
  4. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    Anymore more suggestions on the cooling? Also where can I grab the thermalright ultra 120, i don't see it anywhere. Also will does this come with compatible brackets for my motherboard?
  5. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    ^^ has that been the regular price? I have one near me (20min away) but can't stop till next week. Just hope the price doesnt change. Thanks for letting me know!
  6. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    btw, the i7 920 is cheaper on amazon by $20 ($269.99)..definitely gonna get it there
  7. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    ^^ Good looks on that package deal, probably gonna go for that
  8. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    Is this a good VC? EVGA 01G-P3-1285-AR GeForce GTX 285 SC Edition - 349.99
  9. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    OK this is the initial build I have come up with. Keep in mind I do plan on upgrading my monitor to something 24"+ and want the room to be able to do 3xSLI when I need it (hence the PSU) CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz - 269.99 Motherboard: EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 - 289.99...
  10. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    ^^ whats the difference between that and the Gold, seem to have the same price?
  11. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    Thanks Danny Bui ..Yes I do plan to upgrade my monitor in the future.. and also want a PSU and Motherboard to handle 3 SLI for the future.
  12. R

    Help me build a i7 Gaming PC w/ $2G Budget!

    OK just ordered my parts..here is my final build. Will post pics of the install when I get them! Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz - 229.99 EVGA 132-BL-E758-A1 - 299.99 OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 - 119.99 EVGA 01G-P3-1285-AR GeForce GTX 285 SC Edition - 349.99...
  13. R

    Help me build a budget PC!

    Yeah I did want a quad originally, but since most people said to opt for the dual core...which I guess is a logically decision Thanks!
  14. R

    Help me build a budget PC!

    Thanks!!
  15. R

    Help me build a budget PC!

    I am trying to avoid overclocking...any other recommendations?
Back
Top