• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by redd 1

  1. R

    Upgrading from my g5

    here: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Mice/I-need-help-updating-g500-firmware/td-p/400160/page/3
  2. R

    Upgrading from my g5

    The g9x and other avago 9500 mice have non disable positive acceleration as pointed out by other forum user. Until a firmware update for it is released, the mouse is unless for gaming. The hard-to-press scroll wheel you talked about is present on every current logitech gaming mouse except for...
  3. R

    Deck Legend

    Actually I think the tactile uses Cherry Whites, which is the Cherry Browns with the Cherry Blacks spring.
  4. R

    Where to buy Func Pad?

    I got a func pad over at forzencpu a couple months ago but it seems they are outstock atm.
  5. R

    Good mini keyboard

    You can detach the numkeys on the Microsoft SideWinder X6. It can be had on amazon for around 35. As for tenkeyless mechanical keyboards I don't think you can go lower than the same price of the Deck. Maybe you can try finding a used filco/deck on the classified section of the geekhack forums or...
  6. R

    Have your DVI cables ever come lose before? Freaked me out today...

    Seriously, if you would have done that you won't have any problems with the connection ,ever.
Back
Top