Recent content by ReaperN1

  1. R

    Reaper N1's (Dark Side) Custom Case Build-3D Printed Parts

    I have made the first few cuts on the custom matching keyboard. It will have a touch screen PDA built in where the number section used to be. So far I’ve stripped out the insides, cut out a spot for the PDA and remove some of the electronic pieces that will no longer be needed.
  2. R

    Reaper N1's (Dark Side) Custom Case Build-3D Printed Parts

    Last night and this morning we were able to cut the acrylic for the hard drive mounts. They will be mounted on a track system, which will open up the top of the case. Both of these hard drives will be fan cooled. It took quite a bit of time as we cut the acrylic out with a scroll saw and then...
  3. R

    Reaper N1's (Dark Side) Custom Case Build-3D Printed Parts

    The first thing I did was to strip down the case and take every single piece apart, so I can see what I was working with. To start off, the plan is to make everything nice and neat. That means tucking cables through the new cut outs I will make. I cut out several cable pass throughs on the MB...
  4. R

    Reaper N1's (Dark Side) Custom Case Build-3D Printed Parts

    After looking through a bunch of old stuff that I had laying around I decided that it be a good idea to do a full case build. I started by hacking up this old case I had laying around that was originally supposed to be modeled after Mac’s old G4. I wanted to build something that was original...
  5. R

    Reaper N1's (Dark Side) Custom Case Build-3D Printed Parts

    I come from a design background, primarily in additive and subtractive manufacturing. Throughout the years I've modded just about everything I can get my hands on. It's been a bit since I've built a desktop computer but, thats all about to change. I stumbled upon a few modded cases online and...
Back
Top