Recent content by reality99

  1. R

    Recover encrypted files after upgrade from Windows 7 to 8?

    I keep my OS on a SSD and my files stored on a separate HDD. Normally works fine (and makes upgrades like 7 to 8 easier) but I didn't realize a folder was encrypted when I went from 7 to 8. I don't have a windows.old folder or any old certificates.
  2. R

    Recover encrypted files after upgrade from Windows 7 to 8?

    Apparently 1 folder with ~10 files was encrypted from my old install of Windows 7. It was saved on my back-up hard drive, separate than the OS drive, and could be accessed without any special procedure when Windows 7 was installed. I "upgraded" to Windows 8 without realizing it was encrypted and...
  3. R

    AHCI mode with Intel 510 120gb ssd question

    Awesome, thanks for the response. I unplugged my data drives and went ahead and did it via the registry edit instead of formatting since I did that about 4 hours ago. Improved my WEI for HDD from 7.1 to 7.8! Never knew it could make such a difference.
  4. R

    AHCI mode with Intel 510 120gb ssd question

    Hello, I have been running Windows 7 64bit on this SSD for a while and its worked fine but I've recently seen more info about how I should switch from IDE to AHCI through bios to optimize performance as it enables NCQ. I've done some research but wanted to get a direct answer from my questions...
  5. R

    FS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shogun 2, Dirt 3

    haven't heard from buyer of Deus Ex in over 2 days, so its back up: $30
  6. R

    FS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shogun 2, Dirt 3

    one copy of Deus Ex and one copy of Shugun 2 left! $43 for both. or $30 Deus Ex $14 Shogun 2
  7. R

    FS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shogun 2, Dirt 3

    Bump, pms replied to
  8. R

    FS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shogun 2, Dirt 3

    bump. will take $30 for Deus Ex.
  9. R

    FS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shogun 2, Dirt 3

    bump. dirt 3 sold. Deus Ex: HR and Shogun 2 still available!
  10. R

    FS: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Shogun 2, Dirt 3

    Thanks! Got two XFX 6870s
Back
Top