• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by rea1m

  1. R

    Cabne 0544epmw

    What are your settings?
  2. R

    New Opty 144 stepping - CABNE 0544 EPMW

    OC'ing the 64 is still new to me so I'm learning as I go, here's what I got out of my 144 CABNE 0544: 2.5GHz was the best, I'm using a pair of Ballistix 3200 at 2.5-3-3-7 on a DFI Lanparty Ultra-D board. I believe these are my settings (I'm at work and can't verify): LDT: 278 HTT Multi...
Back
Top