Recent content by razzmatazz1647

  1. R

    AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

    best gift for the holidays!
  2. R

    Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

    I like them cause they are good.
  3. R

    Sonic CD on XBLA $5

    Oh man, hope it has the American music intro. Always liked that Sonic Boom song......
  4. R

    http://www.youtube.com/user/poa9s <----- VISIT! or else i kill a puppy.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/poa9s <----- VISIT! or else i kill a puppy.
  5. R

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS AND IT WOULD MAKE A GOO D CHRISTMAS PRESENT. THANK YOU SIRS, HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE. I ALSO LIKE GALACTIC MDT ALOT AND AM A BIG FAN OF YOUR GUYSES WORK.
  6. R

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    <enter best reason here that noone bothers to actually read> yeah!
  7. R

    Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

    I like them cause I need one...................................
  8. R

    9600 GT + Asus P8Z68-V Pro?

    I recently upgraded to an Asus P8Z68-V Pro, but when I tried to use my video card (Palit 9600 GT Sonic 512MB) in the navy blue x16_1 (x16) slot, it doesn't work. The fans spin up, I can hear it boot into windows, however I get no video output, and the fans never spin back down. When I boot with...
  9. R

    MSI Barebone System Give-Away

    i like them cause they are fast
  10. R

    XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

    i like the psu cause it has colored fans and also cause rubbin' is racin'
  11. R

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    i like 6990 cause its fast and rubbin' is racin'
  12. R

    3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

    i like thumbscrews cause rubbin' is racin'
  13. R

    KÜHLER as it Gets! - Antec Big [H] Giveaway!

    ''/\_/\ ( o.o ) '> ^ < rubbin' is racin'
  14. R

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    much like thier ram i like thier speakers. and of course rubbin' is racin' as well.
Back
Top