Recent content by Razorup

  1. R

    3770k fan not spinning on first boot, but does on second

    I updated the bios and did a CMOS reset, it seems to have fixed it. I'm not used to the UI of this bios, it's so damn nice. I'm so accustomed to the old yellow text on blue background we have had for years. The mobo is amazing, keeps everything nice and cool, no component of my machine goes...
  2. R

    3770k fan not spinning on first boot, but does on second

    I have a 3770k with stock fan on a z77 sabertooth. Strangely when I first boot up my machine the CPU fan tries to spin but basically gives up. It's the best way I can describe it. It will try moving a few times and then stop. However, if I turn off my machine and then boot it up within a minute...
  3. R

    2nd video card dedicated to Physx, with primary an ATI?

    That's great, thanks! I had looked through the forums but seems I missed that. Exactly what I was looking for.
  4. R

    2nd video card dedicated to Physx, with primary an ATI?

    I have windows 7 and I know it is capable of running two separate cards at once. My primary card is an ati 4890. I have an older nvidia 8800gts sitting around that I can easily put into my machine (I have a 750w psu so that isn't an issue). My question is, would it be possible to make that...
Back
Top