• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Razor28

  1. R

    AMD CrossFireX Drivers - Opportunity Lost @ [H]

    https://twitter.com/#!/CatalystCreator "Yes you should combine any of the latest drivers you're using with the latest CAP released Jan 18" is a direct reply to me asking if i could use 11.21 CAP 3 with the latest 7970 RC11 driver.
  2. R

    ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Raid Issues

    I got a driver to install. I downloaded the same driver that was on the motherboard DVD from Asus and it worked. All I can figure is the one on the DVD was corrupt. Thanks for trying to help anyways.
  3. R

    ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Raid Issues

    I'll get this info this evening when i get home and let you know. I'm at work atm. Thanks for the reply.
  4. R

    ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Raid Issues

    I have the same motherboard but can't even get the Raid drivers to install at all. I have two Crucial M4 CT512M4SSD2CCA in a raid 0 array. I've put the drivers on a thumb drive that has been formatted to NTFS format from the motherboard DVD. During Windows 7 64 bit install it asks for the driver...
  5. R

    $1200 Titanium Mouse

    You can buy a set of Racing titanium valves for $300.00 for a V8. As far as i can tell that price is rapage. Not to mention how fugly the mouse is any rate.
  6. R

    ASUS EAH5870 Review @ [H]

    Hmm, I played though Batman this weekend with the 9.10 drivers and didn't have a problem at all.
  7. R

    ASUS EAH5870 Review @ [H]

    Just put two of these in my rig and i have to say they are really nice. I can't see the need for overclocking them as of yet tho. Every game i've thrown at them at highest settings hasn't phased them what so ever.
  8. R

    Ballmer Says Blu-ray Xbox 360 Add-On is Coming?

    Sigh, I just bought a PS3 for the blueray player to carry in my motor home. :eek:
  9. R

    Microsoft Launches Windows 7

    Two copies of windows 7 ultimate 64 bit for me and the wife delivering today from newegg. :)
Back
Top