Recent content by RazerM

  1. R

    Looking for some advice on possible SLI and 3D Surround upgrade

    Ok, so I've had some cash burning a hole in my pocket for a while now (been waiting for the ASUS 27" 3D Monitor to be released) So I've been thinking about alternatives to upgrade my rig. Im considering grabbing 3 120hz monitors and a 2nd 580 GTX and running them in Nvidia 3d Surround...
  2. R

    HAF-X Watercooling Advice please.

    Looking for a little (well a lot of) advice on a custom Watercooling setup for my rig. Specs are:- Core i7 980X 3.33GHz (Gulftown) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA1366) (@ Stock for now) Stock Cooler Asus Rampage III Extreme X58 Mobo Corsair Dominator GT 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-15000C9 1866MHz Triple...
  3. R

    Asus VG278H is coming soon!!!!

    Agreed, I guess it all comes down to wether you want 120HZ or a higher res. IMHO 3D is still a bit gimmicky so that doesnt really enter into the equation for me.
  4. R

    Asus VG278H is coming soon!!!!

    Official Asus page:- http://www.asus.com/Display/LCD_Monitors/VG278H/
  5. R

    Please recommend me a 1366 (X58) Mobo

    Decided to splash out and buy a Rampage III Extreme.
  6. R

    Please recommend me a 1366 (X58) Mobo

    Ok, so this is my current setup:- Core i7 980X 3.33GHz (Gulftown) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA1366) (@ Stock for now) Corsair Hydro Series H100 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler **Asus Sabertooth X58** Corsair Dominator GT 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-15000C9 1866MHz Triple Channel...
  7. R

    i7 980X on Asus Sabertooth O/C help please

    This is the best shot i could get of the inside:-
  8. R

    i7 980X on Asus Sabertooth O/C help please

    Seriously looking at getting the Corsair H100 cooler, but a little worried it's not gonna fit in my case (Xigmatek Utgard) So it looks like I "might" have to upgrade that too. Been looking at the CM HAF-X (as that seems to be the one everyone mentions lol) ofc if poss I would rather try to save...
  9. R

    i7 980X on Asus Sabertooth O/C help please

    Ok, so this is my current setup:- Asus Sabertooth X58 mobo, (1006 Bios Rev) i7 Extreme 980X Cpu @ Stock with stock cooler. Corsair Dominator GT 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-15000C9 1866MHz Triple Channel, EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SuperClocked 1536MB GDDR5, Corsair 950W TX Series PSU - 78A 12V Rail...
  10. R

    Need advice on Possible SLI purchase.

    Ok, so I'm looking to maybe buy the new Asus 27" 3D Monitor If/When it is released. At the moment i'm running the following specs:- Asus Sabertooth X58 mobo, i7 Extreme 980X Cpu @ Stock (yes i know i should prob o/c it but i'm still a bit of a noob with stuff like that), Corsair Dominator...
  11. R

    S27A950D Dilemma. Please help....

    Ok, got a bit of a dilemma. Ordered the S27A950D but I currently have an EVGA NVIDIA 580 GTX. The graphics card cost me quite a bit so I would prefer not to have to change it. Since everywhere i've read so far states that this monitor is predominantly aimed at ATI users (Mainly in regards to...
Back
Top