Recent content by raybies

  1. R

    SFF Airflow ?

    Right now the system is ~silent, and I haven't seen any change in CPU temp. ~36c idle -58c load.... BUT with coretemp RC1 I get these weird spikes to TDP. The big unknown is the PSU... it could be starved and overheating (with load) causing it to be less efficient. If I flip the PSU fan it...
  2. R

    SFF Airflow ?

    I have a quick question regarding case, cpu, psu airflow. Case: Silverstone Sugo SG06 Current setup: Blue dots represent holes in the case. The CPU cooler airflow is blocked by the PSU and HDD cage, there's a 20mm gap between the PSU and HDD cage, but cables run through there... On the...
  3. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    Thanks for the info unclewebb. I tried setting CPU affinity and it won't go past 29x, with Throttlestop in goes between 28.00 - 29.85x. All the other cores ramp up too; not as much but ~27x.
  4. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    It's used in an HTPC... all I know for sure, is it runs cool. I haven't done any comparative benchmarks with my main rig (i7 930 @ 4Ghz, Xfire 5870) While I was running IntelBurn and Pi I was also using Chrome and Paint Shop Pro, no major slow downs. With the H67 ITX + SATA2 SSD it boots fast...
  5. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    Thanks for your help. Well the screen shots paint the problem. Intel sucks ass. They also suck ass for their BS CPU feature upgrade coupon (http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardware/2011/08/15/intel-to-offer-feature-unlocking-for-select/1?) WTF! Anyway... BTW: Those temps are with a...
  6. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    Yes and yes.
  7. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    I'm using a dGPU.
  8. R

    Slim Bay Card reader

    Hi. My Mini ITX case only has 1 x Slim Bay ~12mm high. Is there anything I can put there apart from a Slim bay DVD or Bluray drive? Thanks.
  9. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    The cpu has a TDP of 45w. Is there anyway to get the proper Turbo? Thanks.
  10. R

    i5 2500T Turbo Boost WTF

    I have an i5 2500T and supposedly this will turbo boost to 3300Mhz. http://ark.intel.com/products/52212/Intel-Core-i5-2500T-Processor-(6M-Cache-2_30-GHz) I have an ASSRock :p H67M-ITX an there is no way to get the 2500T to go above 2.4Ghz. I've changed the BIOS ratio to use 33x, it shows...
  11. R

    P6X58D Premium No Wake from Sleep

    I'm experiencing a similar issue, read about it here: http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?p=11768457#post11768457
Back
Top