• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by raxx666

  1. R

    Intel Skylake Core i7-6700K IPC & Overclocking Review @ [H]

    Thanks for the review. I was wondering what PSU you guys use for overclocking. Thanks.
  2. R

    Retail 4770k from microcenter OC results

    Thanks for the posts. I am glad to see people are getting more than 4.2 Ghz :D
  3. R

    Intel Haswell i7-4770K IPC and Overclocking Review @ [H]

    I was talking about Overclocking the chip. I guess I wasn't clear.
  4. R

    Intel Haswell i7-4770K IPC and Overclocking Review @ [H]

    :eek:That is news to me..where can I learn more about that? Thanks!:D Oh ->http://www.wowwiki.com/CVar_processAffinityMask I guess now you don't need to edit that config file
  5. R

    Intel Haswell i7-4770K IPC and Overclocking Review @ [H]

    But when overclocked, Haswell puts out MORE heat than Ivy Bridge, so seems to be less overclocking headroom, so it could be argued that Ivy Bridge is faster. That is how I am reading the results. I could be wrong.
  6. R

    Intel Haswell i7-4770K IPC and Overclocking Review @ [H]

    Still confused about the results. Is the overclocking headroom you get with a 4770K determined just by how you cool it? Let's say someone has a magic cooling system that takes all the heat away from the chip, will it overclock to its max limit? Or is the headroom partially due to the quality of...
  7. R

    ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Motherboard Review @ [H]

    Not to beat a dead horse, but I looked on youtube for an unboxing of this board, and found 2 videos of this board being unboxed and handled without the foam tray that the board sits in. I did not see any bending at all. The boards were just as rigid as a gigabyte/asus board from what I could...
  8. R

    You knew it had to be done!

    Time to replace my i3-530.
Back
Top