• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Raukue

  1. R

    Need 32" Gaming HDTV With Low Input Lag

    @SixFootDuo I guess I should mention I most likely want to buy from a store. That way I can compare and if something goes wrong I can easily return it. Which I guess I mentioned already in the edit. If I can find that LG in stores that would be great. I have been mainly looking at Best Buy...
  2. R

    Need 32" Gaming HDTV With Low Input Lag

    Just for PS3 and 360. Sorry, guess I should've said that it was for console gaming. I guess I should edit that in the first post. Also, I now turned an eye to Toshiba 32C120U. Though it's LCD, it seems rather decent. One review on Amazon said it had no input lag, which I know that is not true...
  3. R

    Need 32" Gaming HDTV With Low Input Lag

    I been looking around at HDTVs to better my gaming experience. I have been playing on a standard CRT TV ever since I got my PS3 back in 2010. I think it's about time I upgrade. I been stressing and worrying so much about this that I have had to ask about it. I have looked all around and now I...
Back
Top