Recent content by raujaku

  1. R

    Help identifying this case

    Well the bezel I ordered for it is to big even though the specs matched on the site so back to searching...
  2. R

    Help identifying this case

    Ya its the dragon. Good news I actually found a door for it. Its the full bezel and i'm gonna have to sand and paint it but hey out of hundreds of sites it was the only one that had it in stock. XD
  3. R

    Help identifying this case

    Thx u Zero2dash. It was in fact a Dragon. Looks like the doors gonna be harder to find then I thought -.-
  4. R

    Help identifying this case

    I received this semi-old pc from a friend, gutted it out and used the case + my parts for a back-up. Well it's missing the front door and I can't find any numbers to identify the case so I can get a replacement door. Maybe someone can help by looking at these pics?
Back
Top