• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Rational Egoist

  1. R

    The BBC Announces Doctor Who’s Thirteenth Doctor

    I quit watching after the 'Oxygen' episode because I was so outraged at the anti-capitalist message.
  2. R

    How Screen Size Preferences Have Changed Through The Years

    I'm 6'6" so my Nexus 6 doesn't look so ridiculous in my hands. I remember around the time of iPhone 4 launch when Jobs said 'no one's going to buy' a big phone. I replaced my iPhone 3G with a Droid X.
  3. R

    Apple Ads Claim 99% iPhone Satisfaction Rate

    I've never really liked Apple, but I gave them a chance with the iPhone 3G. I didn't like iTunes and had a few issues with the phone's software that forced me to factory reset it. The fact that the "upgrade" made my phone run horribly slow was the last straw for me. I bought an HTC One X and...
  4. R

    Kansas City Residents Slow to Sign Up for Google Fiber

    I grew up in Kansas City but I live in Palo Alto now. My parents signed up and are in one of the areas with enough subscribers. I just wish Google would bring it to the Palo Alto/Mountain View area near their HQ. If Kansas City residents can afford the $70/month, Palo Alto certainly can.
  5. R

    Facebook Director Sold 20M Shares

    He didn't sell in response to the drop. On IPO day he committed to sell now.
  6. R

    Netflix Relief Fund

    Who are the 6 women in that third picture next to Hitler and Pol Pot?
  7. R

    Gears 3 and Dues Ex Leaked

    I've already pre-ordered Deus Ex: HR on Steam. The only thing I'm wondering from these leaks is whether or not the game is good.
  8. R

    DirectX 11 Tessellation Package For Crysis 2

    I was planning on getting this on steam once it was on sale. I'm a little disappointed that it was removed from the steam store recently.
  9. R

    Silverstone Raven RV03: User review, lessons learned, and build log

    I just got my rv03 from Amazon but like darkstarcow I'm also missing the box of accessories. I'm contacting them. In the meantime I should be able to get by with the screws from my existing case.
  10. R

    Corsair AX850 vs Silverstone Strider Gold 850

    Amazon just started offering a $20 rebate on the Corsair AX850 today to bring the total price down to $163. It expires on the 19th. I'm really thinking about ordering one of those and a Raven RV03. I just noticed that case is now available on Amazon for $146.36 with Prime shipping!
  11. R

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    Corsair products are great, though my current computer doesn't have any.
  12. R

    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer

    In Oblivion, I perfectly leveled my character up so I actually had to increase the difficulty as I leveled up. Still, I spent too long doing that. The leveling in Fallout 3 is better. I'll be buying this game, but I'll wait a few months like I usually do. I like having bug fixes, good...
  13. R

    Intel Chipset Design Error!!!

    My MSI P67A-GD65 has 4 SATA III ports. I don't plan on using the SATA II ports so I probably won't go through the RMA process.
  14. R

    Galaxy Final Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

    Here's a censored version of an SVN commit that was on my clipboard. Author: eporter Dates: 2010-12-21 18:48:50 -0800 (Tue, 21 Dec 2010) New Revision: 366907 Modified: pt/branches/stable-3.2.1.0/ REDACTED
Back
Top