• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by raider187

  1. R

    Help I Need a 2tb drive that works with my 9500s -12

    I have the 2tb drives working in an in an older rev mobo, with the same raid card but the 4 port model.
  2. R

    Help I Need a 2tb drive that works with my 9500s -12

    Still no luck with this mobo... I have down graded the BIOS, to ver 1.11, I would like to find ver 1.23. I can not seem to keep to keep the drops from dropping out raid card's visibility. This is an Arima HDAMA-I motherboard, mounted in a rackables server running dual 280 opterons.
  3. R

    Help I Need a 2tb drive that works with my 9500s -12

    My System ARIMA HDAMA DUAL PROCESSOR SERVER BOARD 2 AMD OPTERON 280 2.4GHz DUAL CORE CPU 3ware 9500s-12 sata raid card 8GB PC3200R DDR I will be running FreeNas 8.2 on CF adaptor on the IDE port of the mobo. What 2tb can I purchase that will work that are not the bend you over...
Back
Top