Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I can't get the raptr thing to work... when I click CLAIM it goes to nothing?
edit:
nvm got it... but how come RIFT isn't showing up on raptr when I am playing it?
Intel Retail is starting their Summer 2013 Intel chipset super deal mid-May. As per explained on the site, the qualified retail associate is eligible for *1 deal* only. So I assume you have the option of one or the other, but not both or multiple orders.
*Also first 1000 orders get a free...
Regardless I just finished a trade on Gomeler. Traded 3x 5870s for GTX 580 + $200.
He sent first GTX 580. I sent 5870s. THen he sent money. No problem.
So yeah don't call me a troll. First trade off OCN. Thanks.
Funny. I've done more than 200+ sales and trades (including eBay). Sold over more than $80,000 of stuff on ebay and you call me a troll? I'm simply careful. I'm not going to send $550 to someone who has way less feedback than me. You don't care about eBay feedbacks? Tough luck. I care about all...
Hey guys,
School is ending soon so I'm going to start selling off my hardware. I get free electricity from my dorm but not from my house so I am selling my mining stuff :)
References:
I mostly trade on overclock.net and sell on eBay. Feel free to message me on either to confirm...