Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Man, AH letting us fight 3 subfractions of squids at once is actually pretty fucking great. It's the first time I've legit loved playing against them.
It's also good proof that they need to just combine the new vote snatchers into the mindless masses faction instead of leaving them separate...
Hopefully they don't nuke existing lifetime subs down the road, I'm one of the $100 lifetime users lol. I like Jellyfin but I have multiple family members who all remote stream from my plex server so until other apps can improve remote streaming and the amount of devices with the app available...
This is very cool, I love where they are heading with this and cant wait to see what steam-box's look like in the future.
What we really need to Linux to work with every games anti-cheat, one of the biggest things that stops me from trying out linux on my gaming PC is that games I tend to play...
Honestly? Most people that care about woke or anti-woke are both just whiny cunts that care more about whimpering over stupid things instead of caring if the game is good.
Sincerely couldn't care less if the main character of a Japan based AC game is black, is it fun? But insult them and the...
So managed to clear a few d10 on cyberstan last night and I crutch my stealth armor + ballistic shield so much. It really is a death sentence though to run with anyone that's not stealthily trying to take things down.
Joined a random group last night and broke away from them quickly. I was able...
Ya, found out the bottom ones are much easier lol.
My god is stealth amazing for this planet though. Being able to pick off cyborgs and not raise alarms is awesome, sneaking up on a vox tank and destroying it with my light pen silenced AR and a grenade makes you feel like Rambo.
Loving the...
Been reading stuff on the new tank and it sounds like the solo silo with 1 shot it or a leveler shot + 1 AT (like the quasar). Theres also the non-AT way apparently, you can shoot the vents on the top back (think theres 4 of em) and it will open up a hatch on the top, throw a grenade in like its...
Meh, let it burn.
At this point with all the crossplay games and my friend group being spread between xbox, ps and PC I have become use to just using in-game chat when I'm gaming with my friends anyways. I had discord for the handful of times I needed it, but if they are going to ask for ID I...
Thats the problem with reviewers, its so subjective and may or may not align with your tastes. I find averaging critics and user reviews normally lands alot closer to how I find movies.
The commando missions on D10 bots has been an amazing breathe of new fun for me.
So I finally got to play with the hammer and OH MY GOD, I love everything about it lol. Its absolutely not the "best" support weapon but jetpacking at a hulk and smashing his stupid face in is peak carnage fantasy...
Im just happy to see someone take a chance and make something different and actually succeed. We constantly get fed remakes and cash grab slops in the theater now that anything that tries to break the mold is a welcome thing to me.
My kids have both watched it and liked it alot (both said it...
New day and a new patch, looks like we're getting tanks! Ontop of some balance changes (sounds like D9&10 are going to be harder), weapon changes (like grenade launcher now being heavy pen) and prepping to bring war to cyberstan. Very excited to check it out with the new warbond.
New warbond announced for Feb. 03, looks like a smashing good time. That said the ending clip in the trailer leads me (and alot of others) to think we are going to see cyborgs of somekind shadow drop with this warbond. Honestly just the new toys alone have me very excited
Laser shotgun...