• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Rage99

  1. R

    FS: Star Wars Galactic Racer - Steam Key SOLD

    Edit: Sold for $40 I got this as a part of an Intel gamer days promo when I bought a new gaming laptop. Looking for $45 obo PayPal F&F The release date of the game is October 6, 2026. Activation will be via Steam key. Must activate before October 31st. Heatware: Rage99
  2. R

    sold

    PM
  3. R

    WTB: 12TB or larger SATA hard drives

    Still looking. Bump
  4. R

    WTB: 12TB or larger SATA hard drives

    One of the 12TB drives in my unraid server are giving me 'Helium Level Failing Now' errors. It's a WD Ultrastar 5400rpm and it looks like I'll need to replace it soon. I would be interested in one or two 12TB or larger drives. Brand doesn't matter. Needs to be SATA interface. My parity drive no...
  5. R

    FS - Dell Snapdragon X1 Elite laptop | Gigabyte 5070 Ti 16" gaming laptop

    Bump. Someone should buy this so that I don't have to.
  6. R

    WTB: Found

    Thank you for the tip! I'm not in a huge rush, and I'm a bit flexible on the budget if it goes over, but I figured I would ask here and see what's available before heading to eBay.
  7. R

    WTB: Found

    I'm looking for a HP EliteDesk Mini. Either G6, G8, or G9. Preferably with at least 16GB RAM. For hard drive capacity, I can supply my own drive if it keeps the price down, otherwise 256-512GB would be preferred. My budget is 150-300ish. Let me know if you have anything available. Thanks for...
  8. R

    (Found)WTB: 3x 256gb/512gb m.2 NVMe

    I appreciate it. I bought some 128gb drives from kyang357 this morning, but if you have any 256gb or 512gb drives, send me a PM and let me know. I'm going to close the thread for now though. Thanks!
  9. R

    (Found)WTB: 3x 256gb/512gb m.2 NVMe

    I'm looking for at least 3x 256gb or 512gb m.2 NVMe drives. Two for mini PCs and one for a laptop. If the price is right, I'll go with 512gb, otherwise 256gb should be fine to keep the price down. These are going to be used for OS drives for basic applications, so nothing fancy is needed...
  10. R

    SOLD: HP EliteDesk 805 G8 Mini PC

    PM incoming. My aunt needs a Win 11 machine and this will do nicely.
  11. R

    FS: Ubiquiti Equipment

    PM. I have a friend in need and this could work out well.
Back
Top