Recent content by rage19420

  1. R

    Intel Xeon L5639 Hexa(6) Core LGA1366 Price:US $79.80 Used Ebay Seller

    eBay, same guy I bought my l5639 from. http:///1f9XEVa
  2. R

    Intel Xeon L5639 Hexa(6) Core LGA1366 Price:US $79.80 Used Ebay Seller

    So i finally had the chance to pop in the L5639 last night and tweak the OC. Max BCLK was 200. Not sure if I can go higher if i got faster RAM. The chip throttles up and down but seemed to settle at the Cinebench score listed below. Previous 920 chip is benched as well. Did see a modest bump...
  3. R

    Intel Xeon L5639 Hexa(6) Core LGA1366 Price:US $79.80 Used Ebay Seller

    Really? That's encouraging...thanks!
  4. R

    Intel Xeon L5639 Hexa(6) Core LGA1366 Price:US $79.80 Used Ebay Seller

    Anyone have any insight if the L5639 is compatible with the MSI boards? I have a MSI Pro E that im looking to use.
  5. R

    Intel Xeon L5639 Hexa(6) Core LGA1366 Price:US $79.80 Used Ebay Seller

    Holy crapola, I cant wait to do this on my rig. Breathe new life into my old school i7 920 X58 setup. :D
  6. R

    Help with Asetek 92mm AIO kit in SFF/HTPC?

    Man i really, really want that cooler. ugh.
  7. R

    Help with Asetek 92mm AIO kit in SFF/HTPC?

    I see ibuypower is using a 92mm cooler in their new LAN Warrior II. Curious if it is the Asetek model mentioned here in this thread. http://www.anandtech.com/show/4248/ibuypower-lan-warrior-geforce-gtx-590-microatx/4
  8. R

    Asatek 545LC 92mm water cooler setup in SFF/HTPC?

    Where did you get the 545LC? I cant find it anywhere and am interested in getting one.
Back
Top