Recent content by RadiAnt04

  1. R

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Hi xveganx and 1000 I have posted above with a couple of problems I had with my ATI 5970 and iMac monitor via DP (also with 2 Dell 22" monitors via DVI), but just to clear things up, my system is now working fine with the official 10.3 driver update. (No flicker in full screen mode, no more...
  2. R

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Hi Fuzzb As it turns out, I uninstalled Catalyst CC and uninstalled the video drivers to try and fix another BSOD problem I was having when trying to load games and change profiles (i had no flickering though)! After uninstalling and rebooting, I initially let windows 7 automatically install...
  3. R

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Hi Fuzzb. I have two 22" Dell monitors hooked up via DVI as well as my iMac via miniDP. Resolution of the two 22" monitors is 1050 x 1680 in Portrait mode, and iMac is 2560 x 1440 Landscape. When playing most games though, I use profile settings to change back to single iMac monitor with the...
  4. R

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Hi Anders And Yes, the audio is passed through the miniDP cable to the iMac speakers. I don't use them by default, but I tested them and they do work. (I assume that is what you meant by line-in). Just select "ATI DP Output" from the windows sound playback settings. BTW, I have a...
  5. R

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Hi Fuzzb Sorry about the late reply, I have been on holidays! I did have that problem in Need4Speed Shift, if I remember correctly, I had to change my refresh rate from 60 to 59Hz in the game settings, but I am not sure on that (I was testing out eyefinity at the same time so it could have...
  6. R

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Powercolor 5970 works with iMac 27" - confirmed. Had 2x5770 CF (XFX and Gigabyte which worked great together) but got sick of waiting for a fix for the iMac DP issue, so I upgraded to a single Powercolor 5970 which worked no problems straight up. Thanks to everyone on this forum for pointing...
Back
Top