• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Rackmount

  1. R

    Raid cards for Hard Drive Expander SE3016

    thanks for the info i see on ebay the 9280-4I4E cards are selling for $300ea and the se3016 at $130 Total of $430 for 16 Bay Storage Arrays works out well!
  2. R

    Raid cards for Hard Drive Expander SE3016

    I am seeing some low prices on the se3016 Expander systems on ebay one seller is selling for $139 with free shipping, this low price will allow me to invest in a better RAID card I am looking to get a RAID card that can handle 3TB and 4TB Drives with SFF8088 external ports any suggestions on...
  3. R

    Connecting Cisco 1GB SFP to 10GB SFP+ Arista Switch

    Hello thanks for reading this message I have a couple questions I have a Cisco Switch that has 1GB 1000BASE-SX SFP (GLC-SX-MM) Trancievers and need to connect them to an Arista Switch that has 10GBE SFP+ Trancievers cisco 3000 series switch? to Arista DCS-7148S 10GB Switch Do...
Back
Top