• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rachel1234

  1. R

    Gaming Sites?

    game spot is the best place i have found.
  2. R

    Help me choose a Headset (3 choices)

    Steelsound 5H all the way frys had a great deal on these last week.
  3. R

    Has any one bought a 1950 pro ?

    This is the only one I have seen for sale http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=190856 If anyone has one have you run cross fire ?
  4. R

    Windows vista big news

    The Technology Guarantee, Vista Upgrade Program is Finally Here! Do you think they will give away free copies ? http://www.monarchcomputer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8425 I
  5. R

    SFF MicroFly Thermal issue Plz help

    Those are just cheap cases that are small. The power supplies are very cheap also.
  6. R

    Widows xp / Vista upgrade

    Looks like this is the way to go. http://www.digg.com/software/Microsoft_to_Host_Q_A_Web_cast_on_Windows_Vista
  7. R

    What motherboard overclocks the best

    For core 2 duo ?? Asus ? I cant find any micro atx that do.
  8. R

    Fragbox on the Egg

    80 MM In the front and a few 40 mm on the back. the design is very good. Maximum pc gace it the kick ass award.
  9. R

    Have you guys seen this Free upgrade to vista

    It looks like you can attend a webinar and get something free. And it looks like Microsoft is doing a free upgrade to Vista. http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=35129
  10. R

    Vista tips, tricks, and tweaks, redux

    http://www.monarchcomputer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8425 I am looking for a great SFF system and saw this post on windows vista. Looks like you can buy XP from any one and get a free upgrade to Vista :)
  11. R

    *** SFF FAQ ***

    I am looking to buy a SFF system. I was told that the Monarch horent pro is the best one out there ? feedback please ? www.monarchcomputer.com hive core duo $999.00 I also like the frag box. but the review on here does not look good. Also. who makes the best boards ?
  12. R

    First SFF Build

    I was looking for a sff system what do you recommend ? I was told the Monarch computer Hornet pro is the best one. http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=90678
  13. R

    Fragbox on the Egg

    I was looking for a sff system what do you recommend ? I was told the Monarch computer Hornet pro is the best one. http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=M&Product_Code=90678
  14. R

    Official 3dmark06 scores here (please read first post before posting)

    Has any one tried the ATI 1950 with a 6800 core duo ? vs 7950 same cpu.
Back
Top