• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by racebanner

  1. R

    Simplicity vs. Eye Candy

    kde3.5 is so much more better than kde4, 4 has to much eyecandy and the plasmoid crap and the revamped konqueror killed it for me. kde3.5 FTW
  2. R

    First Dually Build - Need Input

    Sounds like the 5500 series is the way to go (memory). This build doesn't have a hard budget, but have expected mobo, ram and 2 procs to run me in the $1500 area. I have the rest of the hardware already, Case, Vid, PSU (Corsair HX1000w), HDD's. Once I get it up and running I may entertain...
  3. R

    First Dually Build - Need Input

    SLI isnt a real need but rather an "if it was available" type deal. But I would like the ability to run dual vid cards to take advantage of their processing power for folding. Is there any advantage in the 5500 series procs compared to the 5400 series
  4. R

    First Dually Build - Need Input

    Looking to build my first dually (Quad Core Xeons) using E5420's. Can some recommend a good Supermicro EATX board, I need at least 1 16x PCIe slot, although a SLI capable board would be fine also. Is there any advantage in a NUMA board compared to boards with shared memory banks. This will...
  5. R

    What is wrong with case designers?

    +1 (except I have the V2100B, I like doors)
  6. R

    What is wrong with case designers?

    Damn I am getting old, I have had way to many "reach around" cases, long live the XT case
  7. R

    The Lian Li Gallery

    I have done this on V2000's and you have to remove the cages and re-drill them with them offset to the case window side so the cables will fit and leave clearance between the drives and back cover. Takes about an hour to do. It is worth the effort.
  8. R

    External/Extended Rocker Switch

    like this maybe? http://www.cables4computer.com/Power_Products/Under-Monitor_Surge-Protectors_5_Outlet_Under_Monitor_Power_Center_with_Modem.html
  9. R

    Hardware needed to mount A.C. Ryan Radgrillz?

    http://www.boltdepot.com/fastener-information/Identifying-Fasteners.aspx this should help
  10. R

    Corsairs Dominator Fan Question.

    http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43&products_id=20910 This one is for the DDR2 modules, not sure if it will work on the new DDR3 modules. Havent found anyone carrying the 2 style fan yet.
  11. R

    Best power supply?

    This is why Corsair is tops in my book!
  12. R

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    Uncledavid what brand tube amp is that??
  13. R

    Cutting Holes For Rubber Grommets

    FYI On larger hole saws (like for 120 mm fans) to prevent them from wandering off center (unless you are using a drill press) I drill the 1/4" pilot hole and then remove the drill bit and insert a 1/4" drill blank in the hole saw and proceed to drill the hole. The drill blank does not allow...
  14. R

    [H]orde build underway!

    wootness!
Back
Top