Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I am still frosty over the Jane's A-10 game cancellation many years ago. An old gamer clan mate from the day was on the dev team and he broke the news to me before it hit the wires. (FSC)Toes, are you out there?
I am a cord-cutter and Youtube is a big part of my entertainment consumption. Does anyone remember when TLC (The Learning Channel) actually had educational content? Where's my cain! There is an incredible amount of good information to be had from the Tube.
There are always up times, sideways times and down times in the stock market. If you are looking to expand your bag-o-trading-tricks, I suggest volatility trading via options. Don't waste your time and money with credit spreads or iron condors unless you are damn good at price prediction.
The audiobook was an entertaining listen, the movie was underwhelming compared to the book. Some of the changes were a head-scratcher, but I do understand they wanted this to be completely PG.