• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by r2yneth

  1. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    Whew! That's one big question wiped out :D BTW, is there a way to give rep on these forums? Can't seem to find the option anywhere...
  2. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    That's something I've never seen :( http://www.overclock.net/t/612436/official-corsair-h50-h70-club/19890 The scythe gentle typhoon has been recommended countlessly as "THE" pair of fans to use with this radiator. This is something new to me... EDIT: I posted my question on there as well...
  3. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    Ah, well noted, I will change them to intakes. The front fans however, I tried for a very long time to take them out but to no avail. I guess I'll be heavily relying on the top 200mm exhaust fan? With the stock fan, I was at the same Vcore of 1.31 with clockspeeds of nearly 1900-2000 RPM. The...
  4. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    I have SpeedStep disabled, the problem is I have no idea why my system BSOD'd in the first place and was wondering if anyone had similar issues. I was at 1.3 Vcore, prime95'd for 12 hours and a bit more and everything was running perfectly fine, then I suddenly BSOD almost instantly on SWTOR...
  5. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    Do you mean taking off the H60 and applying new thermal paste and repositioning? Do I have to scrap off all the previous thermal paste? I've installed everything back to stock since I BSOD'd twice, but the issues have disappeared also when I upped the Vcore to 1.31. So I'm not sure if they...
  6. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    Tyvm, I will try out LinX! Are there any safety precautions I should note before running this program? (eg monitoring the temps and manually turning off the program in case temps reach 80+) At the moment I'm running i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz (1.31 Vcore) P8Z68-V Pro Corsair H60 4x4GB of...
  7. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Vcore: 1.312-1.320
  8. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    Nope, just a one-time thing, only when I loaded up the SWTOR installation. But I did that after stopping a 12 hour prime95. Could this be the effect? I booted it back up around 5 minutes later and the installation worked fine. :confused:
  9. R

    i5 2500k Problem?

    Hey [H]ardForum, almost 3 month forum viewer and now this will be my first post. I was wondering why this scenario below me happened: -4.5GHz @ 1.3v BIOS -Ran 12 hours of prime95 and then after I stopped it -Highest temperature of 67 degrees C -Idle temps back at 30-40 degrees C...
Back
Top