• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by r22yu

  1. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Seriously? I don't see anything that needs cleaning.....
  2. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Nice desks! You should throw a layer of paint on the walls before you get all moved in.
  3. R

    Looking for an all-in-one HTPC controller.

    So I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... and I'm having a hell of a time finding an HTPC controller that I can buy up here. I seem to be down to 4 choices as every other keyboard out there is no longer sold here, and I refuse to buy the dinovo edge2 for $200, when it was on sale for half that...
  4. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Nice setup! Question about the 2209WAs, did all of their colours match out of the box, or did you have to manually adjust them?
  5. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    It looks like a backup battery/surge protector or some kind of AV switch.
  6. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    that little animal thing is a night light from Ikea.
  7. R

    good alternative to z5500 - want A LOT of bass

    Unknown00, You said you opened to Aoki a couple weeks ago? Any chance you're in Edmonton (not sure when he came here but I heard he was here recently). If so I'll sell you my old Z560 set for $150 :p
  8. R

    Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

    Grrrr. I was not able to cancel my order in time, and since dell is going to walk away with my $20.. hopefully I can save some of you guys $20. For all Canadians out there, dell will be putting this monitor on sale for $209.99 starting Tuesday Mar.2, 2010. I think that's about $232.49 shipped...
  9. R

    Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

    It's on sale for 229CAN right now. Maybe you can use that to your advantage.
  10. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Beautiful setup V1ktor, but you need to remove that sticker on the samsung!
  11. R

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    As overpriced as bose are, they are far from garbage speakers, and he could do far far worse in terms of sound quality.
  12. R

    LCD repair vs Buying a new one

    So my Dell 2405FPW died today. :(:(:( If I were to guess, it would be the power supply inside the monitor that just died. I was watching some hockey highlights and the monitor just turned off. I went around to check the wire connections in the back, and power+dvi cable were both secure, so...
  13. R

    surround sound speaker setup for PC and xb360

    Have you taken a look at JR (Just google JR, it's the electronics site). They do ship to Canada, and sometimes have some pretty amazing prices. You may be able to use a quote from their website to talk Visions down to a better price.
  14. R

    $10 and $15 headphone stands

    I'm using a Banana holder form BBnB too. I also went to Michaels to grab a wooden cylinder (the shape is like the plastic roller that thread is rolled around for a roll of thread). It has a hole in the middle, so I can just slip it onto the hook, and this way I have a much wider surface to...
Back
Top