• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by R1P5AW

  1. R

    FS: Moving Sale, Multiple Rigs Being Parted , 2x26in and 23in LCDs, PS3

    im looking for a deal on a ps3 :)
  2. R

    WTT: Xbox 360 Pro Console with 3 games and more for PS3 Setup

    I am looking to trade my Xbox 360 setup for a PS3 one. What I can offer: Xbox 360 Pro Console (in excellent working and cosmetic condition) Power cable + HD cables Brand New 2010 All black controller still in packaging 3 GAMES: -Call of Duty: Modern Warfare -Halo 3: ODST -Oblivion...
  3. R

    WTT: Samsung 2333hd LCD Monitor/HDTV for Asus 24"/26" LCD Monitor

    I have: http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/896310/Samsung-2333HD-23-Widescreen-LCD-HDTV/ I want to trade for: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236047 OR http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236052 OR http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236049
  4. R

    FS Jtagable Xbox 360 PRE-7371 Console Jtag / Linksys 5-port Ethernet Switch

    FOR SALE: (1) Jtagable Xbox 360 console. Xenon motherboard non-hdmi. Dashboard 5787 (exploitable) $135 shipped (add $10 for power brick) http://www.flickr.com/photos/52713783@N04/5080046316/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/52713783@N04/5079451987/...
Back
Top