Just a heads up for anyone trying to play the crew with eyefinity setups. The latest driver from AMD (and all previous ones) breaks eyefinity in the game, although i think its a bigger problem because it happens to 3 ubisoft games only. But to play the crew in eyefinity you need catalyst driver...
These drivers are garbage not only did they not fix AC4 the broke elite dangerous for me....drops frame rate around planets. But of course 14.4 drivers fix both....im not sure why anyone should upgrade
Ya I just got my eyefinity last year with a xfx 290 and it is awesome. I would just like to see a review since your last review is over 5 years old and no cards can run 4k yet. I would also love to compare game support with someone from the NVIDIA side
That why I started a steam group on Eyefinity gaming just so I could be a curator and be able to tell others which steam games are 100% eyefinity compatible