• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by r0bot

  1. R

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Good point man. This is the real fuckin' deal for AAA games.
  2. R

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    seems suspiciously good..
  3. R

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    I have that eVGA 680i board and my C2D is running at 3.8Ghz with an old-school Innovatek waterblock zip-tied on there..it's been a great board
  4. R

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    What kind of rig do you think it would take to play this game at maxed out settings? Game looks siiiick..like wow.
  5. R

    What happened to all the memory slots?

    thanks for the explanations everyone, really appreciate it :)
  6. R

    What happened to all the memory slots?

    Greetings. I am just wondering what happened to all those awesome 6-slot memory motherboard designs that were available on Intel boards last year. Do the new chipsets not support it or what? I am stoked that I could put 24GB of ram into my machine for like $200. But another machine I...
Back
Top