• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Qubiq

  1. Q

    Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview

    I am downloading CP right now and I'm watching the live event as well. I've got mixed feelings really. And not really happy feelings. I've been around computers since atari 8 bits and always enjoyed being part of the progress we've been through in IT as a whole. Well... Not any more. They are...
  2. Q

    Black Leather Covered....Ferrari F430

    How Italian :)))
  3. Q

    Summer/Fall Giveaway!

    Great stuff...
  4. Q

    GameStop Pulling OnLive Coupons Deus Ex: Human Revolution

    Well, I don't like this at all, but unfortunatelly it's has been normal here in the UK for years. I bought a new copy of Fallout New Vegas couple of moths ago at HMV, brought the display case to the till and they just popped a dvd in and there you go... Turned out that I didn't need that dvd at...
  5. Q

    Windows 7 64bit is not impressing me right now

    I had a same problem some time ago. In my case it was memory timing. First try to decrease frequency to minimum and set timings to maximum, then run memtest, if stable, move it up a bit and try again...:rolleyes:
Back
Top