Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Turns out i was being overly optimistic. Samsung told me that they don't carry information about products they make exclusively for other companies. I'd call gateway, but if you don't have a warranty they charge about 2.95$ a minute if i remeber correctly. I doubt they'd even give me the...
Just to update how the project is going, heres whats going on.
I've ordered recieved the vga female vga connectors as well as the crimp pins so i can rewire the 13 pin connection to hook up into a cable. I plan on cuting a section out of the lcd housing so i can plug a vga cable directly...
My gateway profile 4 (all in one desktop pc) recently died, and instead of throwing away the lcd on it, i am trying to make it usable with some of my other desktops.
This lcd (samsung ltm170eh-l01) has a converter card(samsung pf41700) with it already. The thing is that the video input on it...