Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
the hardware may be better but the OS isn't (that is my opinion even if it isn't yours, no mean to offend anyone). And as i said i don't mind running the PC for gaming I just can't right now.
I know i could vm windows but at hte moment i don't have enough space (i'm working on some backup options to get some more space but as of now i can't). As well i didn't post in apple products becuase although i'm looking for specifically mac games as i said earlier pc games are welcome when I...
Although not the best selection they do have some games that are good. As well, It could even be PC games as I can probably put XP on my computer if i find a game i really enjoy.
Hello,
I'm looking for games like (i think) X2:The threat or Spore/Civ4 type stuff. I've played only Civilization 2-4 but i hear X2:the threat is good and i hear spore is good but i'm not sure if it's too kiddish for me? As well, has anyone played hte game privateer 2: the darkening and is...
Thanks so much guys, once you did the 5.75 to binary the rest of it came back to me. I haven't done this since freshman yea and i am a junior now in microcomputer architecture, so i was very annoyed when i had forgotten how and that i couldn't find a clear example on how do to do it. Thanks so...
Hello,
I have a homework and an example but i can't make sense of it. I am suppsoed to take -15 and 15/16 into floating point binary single precision... i'm not sure how to get the exponent or mantissa (Fraction) from -15 or 15/16 ... do any of you guys remember how to do this and can help me...
I have a core duo macbook pro, and besides stuff liek visual studio (Microsoft programs) i haven't had a problem using my macbook pro, core duo version btw, with any programming issues, including web design. I think they are great, and you can pick up a refurbished macbook for 1000 (the newest...
Yea i'm above a 3.0. Thanks for the suggestions i will work on it. The home and permanent address are on the same lines actually but it didnt' show up that way when i took out the addresses for safety sake.
Hello,
Can you please tell me how my resume is. I am looking for an INTERNSHIP and so i thought i'd ask what you think. I took out the name's and any address's and the format is gone becuase i couldn't figure out how to attach a file to this thread (idk if i can) The relevant courses are in...
Hello,
I would like to know the difference between VMWare and Parallels. Is there any major competitive differences? Does one run better with lower ram (I have a Core Duo Macbook Pro 2gb ram)