Recent content by Qlueless TeamChenbro

  1. Q

    How? Team Chenbro, etc

    Yep me, "Qlueless" and "Landrais" use to go to every LanWar and MML for years, and I think I use to have an account on here, but no longer use the hotmail account it was linked to, and probably can't access it anymore. Definitely agree that forums like this going way, lost so much valuable...
  2. Q

    How? Team Chenbro, etc

    "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Guess I'm not all that special after all.
  3. Q

    How? Team Chenbro, etc

    "How do people get onto these teams? I know a couple people on Team Chenbro that are just shmucks, I dont see how they find people (or you could find them). I think it would be cool to be a part of a team for a product/brand. Anyone know anything about this type of stuff?" So to answer your...
  4. Q

    How? Team Chenbro, etc

    I was halfway shocked to see forums still going 20 years later, most of the ones I use to post on are long gone, and changed to FB groups, and I don't have time for that BS.
  5. Q

    How? Team Chenbro, etc

    What's these Titanium keys?
  6. Q

    How? Team Chenbro, etc

    After great thought and deliberation, we have decided to finally offer you a spot on our team. However you have to go by (TC)Shmuck LMAO, was looking to see if I could find any old photos from some of the events we went to, however they all seem to be gone now 20+ years later. Someone stole my...
Back
Top