• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pWnDankosity

  1. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    So I guess running stable at 1293/7010 is a decent clock. It does crash at rare intervals. So It is more safe to say 1280/7010. The memory OC is great. But I have the 4GB version. Maybe it helps. I heard the denser VRAM makes OCing worse vs standard density.
  2. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    What brand of card? Reference, SC, FTW? -Does having a reference PCB have any really performance impact over FTW? I seem to have gotten my card higher than what I see "most" people at. Just curios.... (1306/3310)
  3. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    I did it. Got that bitch to 1306Mhz. Had to bring the Mem clock from 3530 to 3310, but that did the trick. Success!
  4. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    Holy Balls. Did you run into any complications when doing so. And what style in application of thermal paste did you use? Line, Dot, X, smooth? --After adjusting my fan curve, I am now running under the 70C wall, at like 67C max at 99% Load. . Think my card is just reaching its limits...
  5. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    Got that mother to 1293Mhz. But if I don't raise the clock my like +10Mhz, it does not register as 1303Mhz. It will stay at 1293. Guess that's the software.
  6. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    Got the GTX680 OC'ed tp 1280Mhz. Trying to push 1300Mhz. Might not be possible without bios/voltage mods though. But right there. I gotta push another +17Mhz on the core to do so. I adjusted the fan curve and it helped by about 1.5 fps. Its something.
  7. P

    Official GTX 680 overclocking Thread!

    I have a EVGA 680 4GB. Stock 1019, Boost 1084. I have overclocked it to +166 (1250) so far. I can't push past that without Heaven failing, everything on max. I can however get to 1350 while running the fuzzy donut without artifacts. +550 (7100) on the Memory btw, but I'm sure I can bring...
Back
Top