• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by pvthudson01

  1. P

    Samsung SyncMaster 225BW 22"

    Got one of these from Frye's yesterday, so far so good, nice monitor
  2. P

    Samsung 225BW black screen one sec then back to normal in game

    I think I fixed it for now I switched her over to a analog cable
  3. P

    Samsung 225BW black screen one sec then back to normal in game

    ok thanks Ill check the cable think it was still doing it but ill unkink it it only happens in WoW right now
  4. P

    Samsung 225BW black screen one sec then back to normal in game

    Ok, I just got a new LCD monitor to play with on World of Warcraft. Its a Samsung 225BW 22" LCD monitor I have the resolution set to 1680 x 1050 wide Same as my desktop. My video card is Geforce 6400 256 meg agp 4x Now, every now and then while playing wow, like every 5-10 minutes...
Back
Top