I know general racks like this are easy to find, I own 4 of the bigger ones, but I really like how that one is closer to a square than a rectangle. It is very deep for the size and I love the wood shelf. I looked at a ton of places and google image search yesterday, but not the container store...
I just wanted to say my system is up and running great except for one thing, I really wish I would have stuck with my original choice for the PSU.
I went ahead and bought the recommended one, a Corsair TX650 V2 and this thing is LOUD. I have never had a PSU come even close to this in terms of...
Thanks Danny,
I like that case and will be getting it.
Is there a difference in the 5 M4 SSD's?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=Crucial+128+GB+M4&x=0&y=0
Also, is there any benefit using a PCIe 3.0 GPU?
HD 7770 GHz...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2, everyday computing, OTA DVR if it is more efficient than my HTPC
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
900
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the...