Recent content by PurpleNinja

  1. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    any new about these 3 monitors?
  2. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    What about for these 3 monitors? 1.Dell UltraSharp U2410 2.HP ZR24w 3.Asus PA246Q
  3. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    i know and full hd movies so i change motherboard and card
  4. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    i thing the only bad in u2412 is the panel..is e-IPS..:(
  5. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    + if i go to 1920x1200 (24"/26") the pixel pitch of both is good right? 24.0 // 1920x1200 // 16:10 // 94.3 (PPI) // 0.269 (Pixel size) 26.0 // 1920x1200 // 16:10 // 87.1(PPI) // 0.2865 (Pixel size)
  6. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    Am over 10 hours every day on a pc screen and many times I am making sites and codes, so I need something good for my eyes so I could see the right typefaces and as much possible the details on graphics/photos and a little bit for video editing( I messed up my eyes from 2009 till now with 19’...
  7. P

    A Good led monitor 23'-27' for coding/web design/movies/games

    hello, I'm looking for a pc screen around at 400usd - 800usd with the following characteristics TN or IPS Panel, Full HD 1080p Led / black and white is corrected, etc. Connectivity min: VGA, DVI, HDMI, + max: Displayport Response time less than 5 m, Contrast from 1000:1 and over...
Back
Top