Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm mafia's offical negotiator :) lol
Anyway...after knocking some sense into him and telling him that he doesnt need that expensive joystick for only BF2, we have decided something else.
He'll give you the card for 60$, and nothing else in return. He can buy the joystick himself...He...
The lag isnt a big issue. It only happens when i first start playing. It eventually goes away. its the sound. I will upgrade my speakers next...but right now, the sound card is whats most important. I've been told to go with the audigy2 zs.
I'm actually curious to see what will happen if i do this though. I'll post here what happens to my gameplay afterwards. It actually may make a big difference. who knows...
Alright, I'm the freind Mafia is talking about....After reading this thread, this is what i get out of this...
you guys are telling me i need more than 1 GB of ram...when it clearly says i only need 512? That sounds like this guy i know who spent 4000$ on his pc, when he could have bought a...